Kubus Drop In Multideck Assisted Service 1175mm KCMDL3HT - CW630
Kubus Drop In Multideck Assisted Service 1175mm KCMDL3HT - CW630 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Supply customers with round-the-clock chilled produce through this highly proficient Cold Multi Level Deli from Kubus, a resourceful drop in refrigeration model. Two glass shelves centred in the display assist the 3/1 gastronorm basin below, which is all cooled through an eco-friendly hydrocarbon condenser housed underneath the illuminated gantry. An eye-level digital control panel maintains anything from canned drinks to salads and baguettes dependably between 2ÍÎ and 5ÍÎ, which can then be locked to avoid interference from customers. GN pans sold separately.
- Capacity 3 x 1/1 GN
- Dimensions 700(H) x 1175(W) x 784(D)mm
- Material Stainless Steel & Aluminium
- Power Type 1.22kW, 230V, 13A
- Refrigerant R290
- Supplier Model Number KCMDL3HT
- Temperature Range 2ÍÎ to 5ÍÎ
- Voltage 230V
- Weight 157kg
- Rectangular gantry in bright polished steel, powder coated black gantry side panels and aluminium profile
- The 3/1 GN well display area is chilled by energy efficient hydrocarbon refrigerant (r290)
- Gantry fitted with flat full height toughened glass sneeze screen and side glass for food protection. Glass tilts forward in a locking hinge for ease of cleaning
- Assisted service application
- Features eye level gantry mounted digital temperature display & control panel (to operator side of display)
- 24 hour operation as standard
- Product illumination is provided from diffused lighting within the gantry
- Two additional ambient glass mid shelves provide additional merchandising space above the cold display area
- Flat glass profile is designed to compliment other units within the Kubus range
- Ventilation grills and installation lifting kit are supplied with the display, together with a 2m lead for connection to a single 13 amp socket
- (Cold well area) Drinks display examples: Still & carbonated, bottled, canned or carton drinks, water, dairy, lemonade, wine, beer, lager, fruit juice & health drinks. (Cold well area) Food display examples: Pies, pasties, sausage rolls & cooked meats, sandwich fillings, baked potato fillings, salad items & cheese, sandwiches, baguettes, rolls, barm cakes, pasta, cream cakes & pastries, cakes, yoghurt, fruit in juice & fruit
- (Ambient shelving area) : Food display examples : Danish pastries, muffins, donuts, fruit cake, biscuits, fruit, chocolate, crackers, rice cakes, tacos, crisps, nuts. Sandwiches, baguettes, rolls, barm cakes & cheese subject to local health regulations
This item is normally delivered 3 - 4 Weeks to mainland UK postcodes but please note whilst we endeavour to get your item to you as quickly as possible and by the timescales shown, unfortunately, circumstances outside of our control (for example carrier logistics) may require a longer period.
Free of charge deliveries are made at any time between 0830 and 1800, Monday to Friday only. If you require a timed service, where offered by our carrier, this will be chargeable in all instances.
For items shown as Next Working Day delivery they need to be ordered and paid for by 3pm the day before to ensure it gets to you the following day. Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday or over the weekend will be despatched the following Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Orders placed for items showing longer delivery times, for example, 1 - 3 Days are supplier delivered items and these lead times are given to us by our suppliers.
Whilst we endeavour to do our utmost to keep to the lead times shown on our product pages ultimately it is not a guarantee that these will always be met. Most of our orders do arrive on time, however, once the item is with the couriers then we can't allow for transport problems, weather etc.
Important information about your delivery.
The first delivery attempt is free were orders are over £100 ex VAT. Failed deliveries due to no one being at the delivery address will be subject to a redelivery charge. Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery.
If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund. Damage in transit must be reported in writing within 24 hours of receipt or no claim will be accepted.
Delivery is made to the kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
Ordered a large item?
If the product(s) on order is large / bulky make sure it will not only will it fit into your premises; but also that you are aware that delivery is to the threshold only and that you have organised resources to manoeuvre the product into the required location. Don't get caught out, check the dimensions of your access points!
What if I wasn't in to take delivery?
Please note by placing your order you agree that all items include the first delivery attempt free of charge. Should you not be able to accept the delivery during the all day delivery slot, there will be re-delivery charges passed on from our carrier of £35 plus VAT as larger items are delivered on a pallet. We request all drivers where possible to call ahead of delivery to aid this being successful but please be aware this is not guaranteed.
Can you deliver abroad?
We can deliver abroad to some European countries. Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the item you require and where you would like it delivered to and we can get a delivery quote for you.
This product has a warranty.
When given by the manufacturer we supply warranty information on the product page. If the warranty information is not shown then call us on 0151 601 6220 to enquire and we will find out for you. When warranty is provided on a “parts only” and we supply replacement parts only it is at your cost and responsibility to ensure that you engage the services of a competent and qualified engineer to diagnose the problem and to fit any replacement parts. When warranty is provided on a "parts and labour" basis a refundable deposit will be required to be paid by the customer prior to an engineer attending site to fix the item. This is to cover the cost of an engineer call out where the item is deemed to be at fault due to miss use, general wear and tear, not being maintained or the ambient temperature is of an unreasonable height. Parts and labour under this warranty are guaranteed in the UK mainland only.
All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Hardwired electrical products should also be fitted by a qualified electrical engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.