Conventional - Heats food using hot air circulation.
Combination - Cooks using a combination of steam and convection heat.
Microwave - Cooks using microwaves and a circulating fan to distribute the heat.
Rapid Cook - High-speed ovens that cook food quickly using combination of microwave and convection technology.
Impingement - Cooks food using high-velocity hot air impingement for rapid and even cooking.
Pizza - Specialized ovens designed for cooking pizzas, with features such as stone decks or hearth baking surfaces.
What are the benefits of using a Commercial convection oven in my kitchen?
Increased efficiency - Convection ovens circulate hot air around the food, cooking it more evenly and quickly than traditional ovens. This saves time and energy, allowing you to cook more dishes in less time.
Better quality - The even cooking and hot air circulation of a convection oven results in more consistent and evenly cooked dishes, with crispy exteriors and juicy interiors.
Versatility - Commercial convection ovens come in a variety of sizes and configurations, allowing you to cook a wide range of dishes, from roasted meats to baked goods.
Energy savings - Convection ovens are more energy efficient than traditional ovens, using less electricity to cook the same amount of food.
Improved safety - Convection ovens often have features such as automatic shut-off and built-in temperature probes, reducing the risk of overcooking or undercooking your dishes.
What things should I look for when choosing a commercial convection oven for my business?
- Capacity - Determine the size you need based on the volume of food you will be cooking.
- Cooking modes - Convection, combination or microwave options.
- Energy efficiency - Look for ovens with high-efficiency features such as self-cleaning and recirculating air systems.
- Temperature range - Ensure the oven has a wide enough temperature range to accommodate your cooking needs.
- Control options - Look for ovens with easy-to-use digital controls and programmable settings.
- Durability - Consider the build quality, materials and warranty of the oven.
- Budget - Determine your budget and look for ovens that provide the best value for the price.