Empire 8 Litre Induction Fryer Single Tank with Drain Tap 3kW - EMP-IND-SF10
Empire 8 Litre Induction Fryer Single Tank with Drain Tap 3kW - EMP-IND-SF10 is backordered and will ship as soon as it is back in stock.
Couldn't load pickup availability
Pay in 3 (interest free) or 12 monthly instalments
Pay in 3 (interest free) or 12 monthly instalments
Spread the cost with 3 interest free Spread the cost with 3 interest free or 12 monthly payments with iwocaPay.
Simply add the products / equipment that you want to purchase and select the iwocaPay option at checkout. You’ll be able to set up a payment plan with iwocaPay to spread this invoice over 90 days completely interest free.
Also, available is the option to pay over 12 monthly payments with low interest (3.33% monthly rep rate).
The Empire Commercial 8 Litre Induction Fryer Single Tank with Drain Tap Power is a state-of-the-art fryer designed for commercial use. It is a single-tank fryer that uses induction heating to cook food quickly and efficiently. The fryer has a capacity of 8 litres, making it suitable for small to medium-sized businesses. Its compact size allows it to fit comfortably in most commercial kitchens without taking up too much space. The fryer comes with a drain tap, making it easy to clean and maintain.
- Induction Heating - This fryer uses induction heating to cook food. Induction heating is a faster, more efficient way of cooking food compared to traditional heating methods. It uses electromagnetic energy to heat the cooking oil directly, resulting in faster cooking times and less energy waste.
- Capacity - The fryer has a capacity of 8 litres and can cook approx 1.5kg of chips in one go. The size of the fryer allows for the cooking of large batches of food at once, ensuring efficiency and saving time.
- Drain Tap - The fryer comes with a drain tap, making it easy to clean and maintain. The drain tap allows for the easy removal of used cooking oil, reducing the time and effort required for cleaning.
- Temperature Control - The fryer comes with temperature control features, allowing the user to set and control the temperature of the cooking oil. This feature ensures that the food is cooked evenly and at the desired temperature.
- Safety Features - The fryer is designed with safety features that ensure safe and efficient use. The fryer has overheat protection, preventing it from overheating and causing accidents. It also has a safety cut-out feature that automatically switches off the fryer in case of emergencies.
- Efficient Cooking - The use of induction heating technology allows for faster and more efficient cooking, resulting in reduced cooking times and energy costs.
- Easy to Clean - The fryer comes with a drain tap that makes it easy to remove used cooking oil, reducing the time and effort required for cleaning.
- Accurate Temperature Control - The temperature control feature ensures that food is cooked at the desired temperature, resulting in evenly cooked and delicious food.
- Safe to Use - The safety features of the fryer ensure safe and efficient use, reducing the risk of accidents and injuries.
- Size 290w x 485d x 410h mm
- 3kw element
- 13 amp plug - simply plug in and go
- Temperature range 60c - 190c
- Micro switch fitted into head for safety cut out
- High limit automatic thermostat
- Reset button to prevent overheating
- Temperature control light
- Weight 13.5kg
This item is normally delivered FREE Next Working Day to mainland UK postcodes but please note whilst we endeavour to get your item to you as quickly as possible and by the timescales shown, unfortunately, circumstances outside of our control (for example carrier logistics) may require a longer period.
Free of charge deliveries are made at any time between 0830 and 1800, Monday to Friday only. If you require a timed service, where offered by our carrier, this will be chargeable in all instances.
For items shown as Next Working Day delivery they need to be ordered and paid for by 3pm the day before to ensure it gets to you the following day. Orders placed after 3pm on a Friday or over the weekend will be despatched the following Monday for delivery Tuesday.
Orders placed for items showing longer delivery times, for example, 1 - 3 Days are supplier delivered items and these lead times are given to us by our suppliers.
Whilst we endeavour to do our utmost to keep to the lead times shown on our product pages ultimately it is not a guarantee that these will always be met. Most of our orders do arrive on time, however, once the item is with the couriers then we can't allow for transport problems, weather etc.
Important information about your delivery.
The first delivery attempt is free were orders are over £100 ex VAT. Failed deliveries due to no one being at the delivery address will be subject to a redelivery charge. Your goods are covered by our goods in transit insurance policy. Please carefully check the goods by unpacking them before signing for the delivery.
If you find any damages please refuse the delivery and we will exchange your product. If you sign for the delivery, this means you are accepting it and the insurance policy will not cover the transport damages you will want to claim. Therefore once the delivery document is signed, we will not accept any responsibility for the transport damages and we will not be able to exchange the product or provide a refund. Damage in transit must be reported in writing within 24 hours of receipt or no claim will be accepted.
Delivery is made to the kerbside only. Drivers do not unpack or position goods.
All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
Ordered a large item?
If the product(s) on order is large / bulky make sure it will not only will it fit into your premises; but also that you are aware that delivery is to the threshold only and that you have organised resources to manoeuvre the product into the required location. Don't get caught out, check the dimensions of your access points!
What if I wasn't in to take delivery?
Please note by placing your order you agree that all items include the first delivery attempt free of charge. Should you not be able to accept the delivery during the all day delivery slot, there will be re-delivery charges passed on from our carrier of £35 plus VAT as larger items are delivered on a pallet. We request all drivers where possible to call ahead of delivery to aid this being successful but please be aware this is not guaranteed.
Can you deliver abroad?
We can deliver abroad to some European countries. Please send an email to email@example.com with the item you require and where you would like it delivered to and we can get a delivery quote for you.
This product has awarranty.
When given by the manufacturer we supply warranty information on the product page. If the warranty information is not shown then call us on 0151 601 6220 to enquire and we will find out for you. When warranty is provided on a “parts only” and we supply replacement parts only it is at your cost and responsibility to ensure that you engage the services of a competent and qualified engineer to diagnose the problem and to fit any replacement parts. When warranty is provided on a "parts and labour" basis a refundable deposit will be required to be paid by the customer prior to an engineer attending site to fix the item. This is to cover the cost of an engineer call out where the item is deemed to be at fault due to miss use, general wear and tear, not being maintained or the ambient temperature is of an unreasonable height. Parts and labour under this warranty are guaranteed in the UK mainland only.
All commercial gas appliances must be installed by a qualified Gas Safe Registered engineer. Hardwired electrical products should also be fitted by a qualified electrical engineer. Failure to do so will void the products warranty.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.