Orders can be paid for by the following methods.
All of our online payment gateways are secured. We don't hold or store your card details and they are ony used by the following gateways to process your order.
1. Klarna - You can use any major debit/credit card to use Klarna.
2. PayPal - You can use any major debit/credit card to use PayPal, you don't need to have a PayPal account.
We always recommend using online payments for a quicker checkout process, however, if you wish, you can also pay with these offline payments.
1. Phone - You can call up and use all major debit/credit cards to place an order over the phone if you wish.
2. Bank Transfer - You can place an order on our website and change your payment method to Bank Transfer. This will still place your order but you will need to manually the transfer to the funds to the bank account shown on your order confirmation email. Once this is done you will need to contact us to let us know and we will ship your goods once the fund have cleared.
Pay Later is available on all of our products when you use the Klarna payment gateway. You get 28 days to pay, no interest or fees, no credit application. Just select Pay Later at checkout.
How does Pay Later work?
1. Add your items to your cart and go to checkout. Select PAY LATER at checkout.
2. After you complete checkout, we will ship your order as normal. Then just sit back and relax. Klarna will remind you when your payment is due.
3. When it's time to pay you’ll receive an email from Klarna, simply follow the email instructions and make a payment with your debit card.
A bit about Klarna
Klarna was founded in 2005 in Stockholm, Sweden with the aim of making it easier for people to shop online. In the last 12 years, technology has evolved, excited and transformed the world around us, yet our mission remains as relevant as ever, to make paying as simple, safe and above all, smoooth as possible. Klarna is now one of Europe’s largest banks and is providing payment solutions for 60 million consumers across 89,000 merchants in 14 countries. Klarna offers direct payments, pay after delivery options and instalment plans in a smooth one-click purchase experience that lets consumers pay when and how they prefer to.